This week's MEGA Beano comes with some AWESOME Lego gifts,
including a FANTASTIC Lego Mini Figure worth 199 pence*. And the
middle 8 pages of this BUMPER Beano pull out to form a brilliant
- Dennis the Menace and Gnasher have fun with building blocks -
but they use bigger bricks than Lego.
- It's a Little Bus Stop of Horror for Meebo in Meebo & Zuky!
Which horrid hound has it in for him? Who do you think?
- The Numskulls spring cleaning spells a headache for Edd, and
Billy Whizz's Dad finds a way to keep Billy in the car!
- Minnie the Minx turns into Minnie the moggy - or should that be
Minnie the Manx? Meanwhile over at Bash Street, Toots is looking
for her ideal dance partner!
- In Ratz, brave Herman goes hunting the legendary ANTS OF
DOOOOOOOM! While Fred tries to avoid the legendary Vlad the
Impaler. (There's a particularly awful pun in this Fred's Bed that
the writer is very proud of!)
What else do we have? Classic menacing from the 1960s with Retro
Dennis, Roger the Dodger is ever-so-polite - so we know he's up to
something - and (pause for fanfare)...
... Everybody's favourite dog, Gnasher, returns in his own
story, Gnasher's Bit, taking delivery of a prize from the
We've also got a brilliant Willy Wonka competition and puzzles,
and the chance to win a TOTALLY UNIQUE MENACE MOBILE. There are
also facts, jokes and loads more amazing Beano goodness, all in
this one great issue!
*Ooh, that's very nearly 2 quid!