Walter is Dennis's complete opposite in every way. He loves
school, likes rules and really, REALLY wants to be a grown-up! No
wonder Dennis thinks he's a right pain!
- Walter's the school swot, and he loves hard sums, homework, and
showing off what a smarty-pants he is. He even likes really bad,
grown-up jazz music... but not if it's played too loud and upsets
his delicate ear-drums!
- Walter's like Dennis...in reverse! Anything Dennis likes, he
- Walter really can't stand Dennis or the fun Dennis and pals
have - mostly because he's jealous. He spends most of his time
trying to stop 'em.
- Walter is what you could safely call a kill-joy! You could also
call him a sneak and a spoilsport... though he'd only go and tell
on you if you did!
- Walter's idol is Mrs Creecher, the school teacher, and he's
always sucking up in class. What a creep!