Here at Beano HQ we try to make sure everyone gets their say on
Beano.com, but there are a few things that The Editor just won't
stand for (or, more likely, sit-in-the-comfy-chair-having-a-cuppa
for. HA-HA... Er... You won't tell him we said that, eh? Ta).
To keep Beano.com a fun and friendly place, here are some
helpful guidelines The Editor asks everyone to keep in mind. If you
have a question or don't quite understand something, please contact us.
- Remember that Beano.com is the Beano's home online, so if you
want to say something make sure it's something friendly and
- If you don't like something, that's okay - if you tell us why!
Don't just SHOUT ABOUT HOW RUBBISH IT IS, RARGH, ARGH, BARGLE!!! -
we'll just guess that you're the Dandy Editor having a jealous
strop and pay no attention.
- Remember the Beano is for everyone - so please keep your
- Don't call people nasty names, bully, or shout at them. We're
all Beano fans here! Well, except the Dandy Editor, but who
cares about him?*
If you won't treat people with the politeness and thoughtfulness
you'd like to be treated with yourself, we'll have to ask Sergeant
Slipper to remove you from Beano.com forever.
KEEP IT PRIVATE
- Don't give out your (or anyone else's) real name, address,
email address, phone number, blog or web address, IM handle or
anything like that.
- Don't link to other sites without checking with the Beano first
- we need to make sure they're okay for everyone.
- No one from The Beano or Beano.com will ever ask you for that
information, or information about your Beano.com - like your
password. Never give that out to anyone! If you lose it or get
stuck, just contact
us. If someone asks you to give these details, even if you're
sure you know them - don't!
- If you get a bit worried that someone is asking you for info
they shouldn't, just give us a shout using our contact form.
- Don't pretend to be someone else. Particularly not the Beano
staff. It makes them write stories about the web team getting
boiled in Ed's tea cauldron (no puny kettles for Mr Editor). That
makes us quite irritable (and very itchy), so if we find out you've
been up to no good, we'll have to get Sergeant Slipper to boot you
out of Beano.com with his big, clod-hopping boots (OUCH).
* I do! (Signed The Dandy Editor)**
** Get out! (signed Everyone in The Beano!)