Our search for Britain’s Funniest Class is back, open to all primary school children across the UK! Get creating new, original jokes, and share them with your teacher.
Then let your teacher know they can enter your class’s jokes in the competition until 20th May, on beano.com/schools.
The jokes will be shortlisted by a panel of Beano gag makers and the ten finalists will be revealed on Beano.com at the end of May. Children up and down the country will vote on Beano.com to decide who will ultimately be Britain’s Funniest Class 2021.
Get your teacher to enter your class in the competition for a chance to win:
- An illustration of your class, which will be published in the Beano comic
- A Beano school assembly
- A Beano comic subscription for every pupil in your class
- Beano books, courtesy of Studio Press for your school
- The 10 finalist jokes will be featured in the 2021 edition of the Ultimate Beano Joke book
- The ten finalist jokes will be featured in the all-new Beano Five-a-Day Joke Book, publishing in September
Together with our good friends YoungMinds, we want to help bring laughter back to the classroom and celebrate the tremendous ongoing support teachers have given pupils, their families and each other throughout the pandemic. Help us say ‘thank you, teachers’, by making them laugh out loud.