Inside Beano no. 3957 - the one where there's a pesky poltergeist on the prowl!
5 Reasons this week's Beano is spooktacular!
1. Gnasher trades places with the posh dog, Prince, in Gnasher and Gnipper. You could say it’s the TAIL of the PRINCE and the PAW-per!
If you could trade places with a dog for a day, what kind of dog would you be?
2. There’s a poltergeist in the boys’ toilets at bash Street School! It’s up to Dennis & Gnasher and JJ to prove they ain’t afraid of no ghost!
Have you ever seen a ghost?
3. Minnie the Minx shows you how to get the very best pranking action from a pair of night-vision goggles!
What super spy gadget would YOU love to have?
4. Will The Bash Street Kids survive a night in the wild of Beanotown woods in ‘Bad Night at Black Rock’?
Would you like to go camping with the Bash Street Kids?
5. Plus… Bananaman is in need of a new catchphrase, but he’d be better off CATCHing bag guys!
Which of these Bananaman catchphrases do you find most a-peel-ing?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 17th October.
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!
If you liked this, then you should try watching Happy Birthday Beano!