Inside Beano no. 3957 – the one where there’s a pesky poltergeist on the prowl!
5 Reasons this week's Beano is spooktacular!
1. Gnasher trades places with the posh dog, Prince, in Gnasher and Gnipper. You could say it’s the TAIL of the PRINCE and the PAW-per!
2. There’s a poltergeist in the boys’ toilets at bash Street School! It’s up to Dennis & Gnasher and JJ to prove they ain’t afraid of no ghost!
3. Minnie the Minx shows you how to get the very best pranking action from a pair of night-vision goggles!
4. Will The Bash Street Kids survive a night in the wild of Beanotown woods in ‘Bad Night at Black Rock’?
5. Plus… Bananaman is in need of a new catchphrase, but he’d be better off CATCHing bag guys!
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 17th October.
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!