Inside Beano No. 3970
Five Reasons this week's Beano will give you wings!
1. Minnie the Minx tells a tale of the dragon who lost his TOOT!
Viking Minnie can’t keep blaming her toots on her dragon. So, she embarks on an EPIC quest to find where her dragon’s lost toot has gone!
Would you want a pet dragon, even if it smelled funny?
2. According to Mum, Dennis and a full biscuit tin are never a good mix!
She’ll stop at nothing to make sure Dennis doesn’t nab all the biscuits. Watch out Dennis, Mum’s onto you!
Which of these best describes the biscuit tin in your house?
3. An inspector arrives to inspect Class 2B. But this isn’t the real Class 2B!?
What’s going on, and what’s happened to the REAL Class 2B? Can they get back to school in time for the inspection?
Has your class ever pulled a prank on your teacher?
4. Bananaman is facing his toughest mission yet: putting together a flat-pack set of drawers for Chief O’Reilly.
But crime in Beanotown never stops. Getting Chief O’Reilly’s drawers up is going to be a balancing act for Bananaman.
Which of these tricky tasks do you think is toughest?
5. Roger has homework and his Dad wants to get involved. In this Roger vs Dad showdown, will Roger’s dodges prevail?
Or will he ACTUALLY make a boring volcano with his Dad?
...Don’t be silly, it’s Roger the Dodger we’re talking about!
What kind of science project would you love to do?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!