Inside Beano no. 3973 – Wheely Awesome!
5 Reasons this week’s Beano is wheely fun!
1. Dennis and Gnasher crash a tyre into a strange green box in the street, leading to every kid’s worst nightmare: no internet!
How will the kids of Beanotown cope without it?
2. 30 days hath September, April, June and… everybody knows the rhyme, apart from the Bash Street Kids.
What else is shorter in February? The Bash Street Kids know!
3. Edd has been disappointed by a toy after seeing the advert, and Brainy is taking this in his usual calm and collected manner.
To help calm down, Radar conjures up some cake in Edd’s imagination.
4. Bananaman has discovered an alien spaceship in Earth’s atmosphere, and only he can defend us! By talking!
Never mind, the earth’s doomed!
5. Minnie has had to go to the Nurse’s office. She’s really feeling ill, what can it be?
A case of minx-itis, or trouble-maker fever? Will she need… gulp… a jab? Or will she make a full recovery?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 20th February 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!