Inside Beano no. 3976. What will Roger the Dodger do when he’s in charge?
5 Reasons this week's Beano will make politics great again!
Inside Beano no. 3976! What will Roger the Dodger do once he's in charge?
1. Somehow, Roger has stood for Mayor of Beanotown. What is his stance on the issues? ‘Bless you!’ What are his policies?
‘For all children to play video games instead of school.’ Roger for Mayor!
2. Gnasher and Gnipper have been let loose in the supermarket! The home of sausages!
Can Dad rein them in before they trash the whole place, or will Dad’s wallet suffer?
3. Teacher has decided to have a lesson on classical music. The Bash Street Kids throw themselves in with a cacophony of sound, building to a crescendo.
Musically-gifted is not the way the Teacher would describe Class 2B - tone deaf is definitely much closer to the truth!
4. Minnie is facing off against Cruncher Kerr in a scooting race. It’s her beaten-up old banger facing off against the new upstart.
Can Minnie’s 'classic' or just plain 'old' scooter beat Cruncher Kerr’s brand-new model? Hopefully, by a nose (or a pompom!).
5. Dad and Dennis are clearing out Gran’s back room. It’s a museum in its own right, with all the junk left in there.
What sort of mysteries are left in there? Dennis and Dad have no idea, but Dennis at least is excited to find out!
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 13th March 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!