Inside Beano no. 3978! Have You Ever Seen a Gnasher Fly?
5 reasons this week's Beano will fly off the shelves!
Issue 3978- Have you ever seen a Gnasher fly?
1. Professor Von Screwtop has been trying out his growth ray again, but this time it’s only Gnasher’s ears that get bigger...
After running away and joining the circus, Gnasher discovers a brand-new superpower: he can fly using his ears! Will he and Dennis use this gift for good, or for mischief? Well, what do you think?
2. Teacher’s dream has finally come true: he has a class full of Cuthberts!
But is this wonderful event actually a nightmare in disguise? Be careful what you wish for, Teach!
3. Minnie’s Dad is looking forward to his nice day off. But, Minnie’s ill and needs her Dad to take care of her.
Antics and shenanigans ensue, as Dad goes about trying to prove Minnie is faking it. Who will win: the Minx; or her Dad?
4. Bananaman has bumped into some things at a building site, literally.
He tries to help fix the damage, but he has bananas on the brain! Silly Bananaman!
5. There’s a mole in the garden! Can Gnasher and Gnipper stop it ruining all Dad’s hard work?
Or will the mole outsmart these Abyssinian wire-haired tripe hounds?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 27th March 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!