Inside Beano no. 3979
5 Reasons this week's Beano will mend your funny bone!
3rd April Issue 3979: Dr Minnie will see you now!
1. Minnie the Minx has become Doctor Min! She needs to look after her Dad because he has the dreaded man-flu!
Hopefully he gets better soon, or else Doctor Min will have to keep ‘helping’!
How should Minnie take care of her dad?
2. Dennis has caused some mischief and now must make deliveries all around Beanotown to make up for it.
Whatever happens though, Dennis and Gnasher always deliver on fun!
What should Dennis call his delivery service?
3. The Bash Street Kids have headed back to the Stone Age!
When dinosaurs roamed the Earth and school was held in caves! Class 2B is no dino-snore, and this week’s no different!
Which Beanotown dinosaur is the scariest?
4. Bananaman faces his dullest task yet: tidying Eric’s room!
Will he get rid of the dust bunnies and finally learn what a hoover does? Will he discover what Eric’s floor looks like? And, will he ever manage to do a good impression of Eric?
How do you tidy your room?
5. Edd’s got anger issues! Anger has escaped from the emotion cupboard and Brainy needs to try and get him back under control.
But first, Edd needs to get himself through his retro video game that’s causing so much grief, before Brainy gets clobbered.
What's the best retro video game?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 3rd April 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!