Inside Beano no. 3984
5 Reasons this week's Beano will catch your eye!
1st May 2019 - Catch Them Now!
1. Beanotown has been taken over! The Heavy Mob have brought all the paintings in the Pikasso exhibition to life, and the little creatures are causing mayhem everywhere!
Can Bananaman catch those responsible? How many Pikassos can you spot?
What is Bananaman's favourite type of painting?
2. Bash Street School is falling apart (is it any wonder, with the number of times it’s exploded this year already?!) and the Head wants Class 2B to catch some of the Pikassos that are plaguing Beanotown so that he can claim the reward.
Can they catch any of them, or will they cause double as much chaos with their new Pikasso pals?
Will class 2B catch all the Pikasso paintings?
3. Minnie the Minx loves mayhem and trouble. In fact, they’re pretty much her middle names!
So, when the Pikassos are causing mayhem and trouble across Beanotown, Minnie has to join all the fun!
Who is more chaotic?
4. There’s nothing in the world that is faster than Billy Whizz.
There’s nothing he can’t catch. So when he hears about the Pikassos, Billy knows that’s the job for him. But, will he finally have met his match in these Pikassos?
How should the Pikassos and Billy find out who is the fastest?
5. Dennis needs the Pikasso reward money to buy the millions of videos games he doesn’t have.
Will any of his plans to catch a Pikasso work? And will he manage to claim his reward?
What would you spend the reward money on?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 1st of May
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!