Inside Beano no. 3989!
5 Reasons this week's Beano is out of this world!
12th June 2019 - Min in Black and Red!
1. Beanotown has been invaded by aliens, and only Roger the Dodger can stop them! Wait, that doesn’t sound right? Roger, helping? This must be a trick!
Can he protect his parents, and save the world?
2. Minnie’s been abducted by aliens! Is she the ghastly menace that Roger must stop?
Or is this a separate invasion force (unlikely, but weirder things have happened in Beanotown!)?
3. Gnasher and Gnipper need a bath! But Dad also quite likes his gnash-free life!
Is there a safe way for the dogs to get bathed, and Dad to avoid being gnashed and soaked?
4. The Bash Street Kids are getting a day at the beach! But Teacher has managed to make even the beach boring!
Sedimentary layers of.. blah, blah, blah! The Bash Street Kids need to make a splash in order to distract Teacher from the lesson!
5. The Menace family are clearing out the attic. I wonder what treasures they will find?
Maybe they’ll be worth loads of dosh... Dennis needs a new skateboard!
All this and more in Beano no. 3989, on sale in shops from 12th June 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!