Inside Beano no. 4011!
5 reasons this week's Beano is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Inside Beano Issue 4011...
1. Minnie the Minx has met her match in Mary Ploppins, a babysitter! She is abso-fanta-simutally magical!
And wise to Minnie’s many minxing ways. So, a spoonful of sugar may make this medicine go down!
Do you like having a babysitter?
2. Bananaman has moved from superhero to detective! Believe it or not, he’s just as good at solving mysteries as he is saving people!
Who smashed the window? Everyone’s a suspect in Bananaman’s book!
What's the worst thing you've broken?
3. Dennis has discovered golf! And the Mayor better watch out, he’s a menace on and off the course!
They’ll be plenty of holes before the end, including in the golf course!
What's your favourite sport?
4. Snitch, the nose Numskull, is going on a journey! After being rudely expelled from Ed after a rogue sneeze, he must complete the perilous journey back to Ed’s head!
Will he be regaled for his heroism when he returns?
Which of these is most perilous?
5. This week, the Bash Street Kids see into the future! What will they end up as when they finally grow up?
One thing’s for sure, Smithy will never be a genius!
What would be the best thing to experience in VR?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 13th November 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!