Inside Beano no. 4018!
5 reasons this week's Beano is positively page-turning!
Inside Beano Issue 4018...
Dennis and Gnasher... Attract Trouble
1. Dennis is definitely a trouble magnet! This week, he’s got an actual magnet!
This will lead to a charged atmosphere! How much trouble can he attract?
What would you do with a giant magnet?
2. What’s in Bash Street School’s mysterious stationery cupboard?
Follow Class 2B into its deepest, darkest depths and discover more about the mysterious creature that seems to be following them! Just don’t forget Teacher’s pen!
What's the best thing to find in a stationery cupboard?
3. Roger’s got a snow day! That means snowball fights, sledging and snowmen!
But Dad has other ideas! It’s snow time for a dodge!
What do you do on a snow day?
4. Minnie and Dad are at the gym – Dad wants to get fit.
Stretching her minxing muscles, Minnie wants to help Dad reach his fitness goals. Just not in the way he expects!
What's the best way to exercise?
5. Bananaman is a time-traveller? A future Bananaman turns up with a deadly warning for our beloved superhero!
What can it mean? And can Bananaman stop the future from happening?
What would you do if you could go back in time?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 15th January 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!