Inside Beano no. 4021!
5 reasons this week's Beano will haunt you!
Inside Beano Issue 4021...
Rodger the Dodger and the haunted teapot!
1. Roger is looking for the ultimate money-making dodge. All he’s got to do is find a tea-pot that’s worth millions of pounds, buy it for a pound, and then sell it on! Easy-peasy!
Nothing’s ever that easy!
2. Dennis is reading Bea her bedtime story, which is Cinder-bea (not quite as catchy as the classic Cinderella)! Will she ever get to the ball?
I’m sure she will, but this is a Dennis story so nothing is quite as it seems!
3. Minnie is in charge of the school office! Who would ever let that happen?
How do you even run an office?
4. Bananaman is at a banana-themed theme park! A never-ending sea of bananas and loads of banana-lovers to appreciate them with!
It’s too good to be true, isn’t it? What are General Blight and Doctor Gloom planning?
5. Teacher is on playground duty and he’s appalled by what he finds there – Class 2B are all on their phones!
Teacher is going to get them playing in the playground, not texting!
All this and more in Beano no. 4021, in shops from 5th February 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!