Inside Beano no. 4027 – Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane?
5 reasons this week's Beano is flying off the shelves!
Inside Beano Issue 4027...
Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane?
1. Dennis has lost his trusty catapult! Dad’s broken it! A menace without his catapult is nothing!
Dennis needs to get creative, quickly! What about a catapult strong enough to fire people into the air!
2. Bananaman has been replaced by a robot called Robonanaman!
How could Chiefy do that? How could he think that a robot would do a better job of fighting crime than our banana-loving hero?!
3. The Bash Street Kids have forgotten Mothers’ Day! They need to make a card for their mums.
All their creativity and imagination have to go into this project because they’ve also forgotten any gifts.
4. Minnie is spending some quality time with her Dad birdwatching! Birdwatching is a skill that requires peace, quiet and patience – things that Minnie is definitely not good at!
Birdwatching might not work out as the relaxing afternoon Dad had hoped for!
5. This week, the Dawson family is mattress shopping! Lots and lots of beds for Roger to dodge doing anything on!
It’s like nap central! How long can he make this trip last to get out of doing any chores?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 18th March 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!