Lazer Puzzle Game: Lazer Maze
Rubi von Screwtop needs YOU!
Her brand new machine - the "Lazer Maze" - is designed to solve mazes quickly, but it's acting up and she has to solve 30 mazes in time for the Bash Street School science competition!
Here are a few tips to get your started:
- Lasers emit light in four directions, but only one beam needs to get to the green crystal to defeat the maze
- Drag and drop mirrors to reflect the laser beam through the maze
- Lasers can pass through crystals, but you can't put a mirror on top of a crystal
- You can put a mirror on top of a purple gate but your laser won't pass through until you unlock the gate
- Unlock gates by hitting a purple star with a laser beam
Go laser mazing!