1. Don't run everywhere
It may be fun, but you will tire out your players super fast doing that
2. Don't just dribble
Passing the ball is actually a real good way to keep possession of the ball - do it lots!
3. Pick the biggest players
Build your team with the biggest and strongest players to power through games!
4. When buying players - don't just go for the top dogs
It may be tempting to just go for a team of Ronaldos and Messis, but there are cheaper alternatives like Dimitri Payet who are almost as good. Younger players can also be trained up pretty quickly to a good standard!
5. Vary your team
Get a good mix of players with different attributes to have an all round strong team! YEAH! TEAM WORK!
6. 4-3-3 is the best formation
It will help you score a lot of goals
7. Use the left trigger to protect the ball
It gives full 360 protection
8. When it comes to shooting - keep low and double tap!
But not all the time - you don't want to become to predictable now, do you?
9. Control your speed doing penalties with the triggers
Sprint with the right trigger and slow with the left
10. You can also stutter by tapping the left trigger
It really confuses the goalie!
11. Hit the left trigger and circle (or B) to do sick trick shots!
You can do a lot better than this though...
12. Finally, you can always just adjust the sliders to make it easier
I mean, it kind of takes away the challenge....but you'll definitely look awesome to anyone watching!