1. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Fast, faster, fastest!
2. What do you keep in your pockets?
Not much – I don’t want anything weighing me down
3. What’s the first thing you can remember?
I can’t remember learning to walk, but I remember learning to run!
4. What would you like to be?
I’m already the fastest boy on Earth – maybe the fastest boy in the universe!
5. What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
When I first learned to run, I went so fast that my nappy started smoking. I don’t know what people thought I had done in there!
6. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
An optimist – you can always run a little faster if you try
7. What is your biggest fear?
I love running so much that I’d hate to be shut in a room and not be able to get out
8. Who would you trust with your biggest secret?
My little brother Alfie
9. What’s your most treasured possession?
Either my stopwatch or my trainers – I can’t decide!
10. Do you have a a pet?
We have a tortoise called Millie. I love dogs, but I’ve never found one who could keep up with me when I took it for a walk!
11. What’s your favourite food?
That’s easy – fast food!
12. What makes you laugh?
Alfie is really funny, he’s always falling over and stuff, but he gets right back up again!
13. If you had to be stuck in a lift for 3 hours with one person, who would you like it to be?
Mo Farah or Usain Bolt, so they could share the pain of being stuck in such a small place
14. If you had insomnia and couldn’t ever sleep – how would you fill the time?
I would just run to another place – it’s daytime somewhere on the planet!
15. What is your greatest strength?
I believe in myself, and I always know I can go faster than ever before
16. And your greatest weakness?
I’m not good at doing nothing. It bores me.
17. Name 3 things you’re really good at…
PE class at school, catching up to the ice cream van, and relay races!
18. And 3 things you’re really bad at?
Strolling through the park, walking in the school hallways, and waiting for the mail to arrive
19. What would you like to be remembered for?
Being the fastest boy in the entire history of the world
20. Finally – toast or cereal?
You can eat toast on the go! Running with a bowl of cornflakes is not a good idea