1. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
I’m funky, fit and fierce!
2. What do you keep in your pockets?
You have to keep hydrated when you’re active like me so I always keep a bottle of water handy!
3. What’s the first thing you can remember?
I remember my brothers being bigger and faster than me and I would always get knocked over when I tried to play with them. They’re still bigger than me, but I’m faster now and nobody knocks me over!
4. What would you like to be?
I’d love to be an explorer and go to loads of exciting places. I like sports and helping people, so maybe a PE teacher.
5. What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
One time I was swinging on my chair in class and I had it just *perfectly balanced* you know?. And then I sneezed. You can guess the rest!
6. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
7. What is your biggest fear?
I hate not being able to do stuff, so my biggest fear might be failing.And I hate it when people are mean to my friends.
8. Who would you trust with your biggest secret?
Rubi. And my big brothers. I mean, they’re super annoying, but they wouldn’t tell anyone my secret.They’re too scared of me!
9. What’s your most treasured possession?
My drum kit. I love it.
10. Do you have a pet?
Not really. Gnasher’s blam, but I don’t really hang around indoors enough to have a pet.
11. What’s your favourite food?
I like fruit. Bananas are great!
12. What makes you laugh?
Dennis makes me laugh more than anyone. He’ll do anything for a laugh, even if it’s the stupidest idea ever! He doesn’t care as long as it’s fun!
13. If you had to be stuck in a lift for 3 hours with one person who would you like it to be?
Jessica Ennis-Hill. Do you think there’s room in a lift for her to show me some training moves?
14. If you had insomnia and couldn’t ever sleep – how would you fill the time?
I’d play the drums, then (when my bro’s shouted at me to be quiet) I’d do sit-ups and press-ups until I was tired enough to go to sleep!
15. What is your greatest strength?
I never give up
16. And your greatest weakness?
It takes me ages to get to know people, and I don’t trust them until I know them
17. Name 3 things you’re really good at…
I’m really good at sport, I stand up for myself and my friends and I can make totally blam pictures with the food on my plate
18. And 3 things you’re really bad at?
1. Losing2. Losing3. LosingI hate losing. Can you tell?!
19. What would you like to be remembered for?
I’d like to break the world long jump record. At the top of Mount Everest. After climbing it in the dark.
20. Finally – toast or cereal?
For breakfast, I’d have cereal! Toast is for supper.