Choose Your Own Spooky Clown Adventure

Can you escape from Frumpo the Clown? You choose the ending to this spooky circus story!

1/20

It's a cold autumn day, just before Halloween. On your way to school you spot a crumpled-up leaflet for a travelling circus in a pile of leaves. The leaflet says:

FRUMPO THE CLOWN

THE UNDEAD ENTERTAINER IS BACK WITH A SCREAM

IGNORE THIS LEAFLET AT YOUR PERIL!

What do you do?

2/20

...2 days later...

T'was the night before Halloween, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a...

3/20

As you lie in bed, you hear a faint honking noise coming from the street outside your house. What do you do?

4/20

You look outside and think you see a small, brightly-coloured car bouncing round the corner of your street. As it bounces off you hear that same honking noise again. What is that honking noise?

5/20

You're getting a bit creeped out by the mysterious honking noise, but you finally get back to sleep. You wake up the next morning and to your HORROR, the front of your house is covered in whipped cream. You find a single red nose lying on your doormat. 

What do you do?

6/20

Just as you go back into the house there's a knock at the door. What do you do?

7/20

You open the door anyway and it's an old man in a leather coat. He says his name is Von Snootling and he's an evil clown hunter. He says he's on the hunt for a particularly dangerous clown called Frumpo. Do you trust him?

8/20

Von Snootling seems worried about the honking noise and the small, bouncing car. He asks if you've ever seen any leaflets for Frumpo the Clown, and if you did - what did you do?

9/20

Von Snootling looks at you suspiciously. He says if you ignored Frumpo's leaflet you can expect a visit from him. And if that happens, you'll be in serious trouble. There's only one way to stop a spooky clown, and that's...

10/20

The clown hunter says he'll be keeping an eye on you, and then disappears. What do you do next?

Totally Random Question

How are you feeling TODAY?  Which ONE emoji would you choose to describe that?

Answering this question won’t affect your score.
11/20

You spend the next few hours worrying, and collecting things that might be useful if Frumpo comes to visit. What do you get?

12/20
Image by @colbertlateshow | giphy

As evening draws in, you hear that blood-curdling sound once more.

HONK

HONK

HONK

13/20

Right on time, a clown shaped shadow appears in your bedroom window. Frumpo's back! What do you do?

14/20
Image by @teamcoco | giphy

A withered, white hand opens the window (why didn't you lock it?) and Frumpo says...

"I am Frumpo! The greatest clown alive! You ignored my leaflet, and I'm so sick of kids doing that! Now you must choose - either I put on a show for you and you like it, or I eat you. What will it be?"

15/20

Before you can answer him, Frumpo leaps into his routine. He pulls out some juggling balls and starts hopping on one leg, whilst singing old-timey songs about chimney sweeps and roast beef. How do you react?

16/20

Frumpo stops his act and shouts: "What's the point? You kids today don't like real entertainment, you just play video games and watch rubbish videos on Youtube! This is your last chance! Laugh at this joke or I'll eat you!

...What green and invisible?"

17/20
Image by @teamcoco | giphy

"Gah! You've ruined my act! That's it, prepare to be eaten!"

Frumpo lurches forward, his huge blue tongue waving around in his mouth. 


What do you do?!

18/20

You duck out the door and run down the hall, with the sound of Frumpo's huge clown shoes slapping on the carpet behind you. Where do you run to?

19/20
Image by @foxhomeent | giphy

You keep running, but he's gaining on you! Now what?

20/20

Oh no! Disaster strikes - you've tripped up on your shoelaces! Frumpo stands over you - laughing as he pulls out a napkin.

Any final ideas before you get eaten?

More stuff