1. It’s been around since 2006
A lot has changed since then…
2. It wasn’t always called Roblox
It was originally called Dynablocks!
3. 64 million people play it monthly across all devices
Woah, that’s a lot of players!
4. You can create your own games
And even get paid for it!
5. It even has its own coding language called Lua
For more advanced functions than Roblox Studio
6. It’s free to play!
But you can spend real money for Robux, which is the game’s currency
7. David Baszucki created Roblox
The idea came from a 2D Physics Simulator he made
8. There’s soooooo many games to play
There’s Natural Disaster, Jail Break, MeepCity, Sharkbite… and you can even work at a pizza place in Pizza Party!