1. Draw construction lines in pencil to get the action right
If you don't have a pencil, you can lightly use a pen instead
2. Keep your pencil lines rough and loose
So you can easily change them when you go over in ink for the final drawing
3. Felt tips give a clean line
Barrie used to use a brush and ink, but that can get very messy!
4. Remember it's all about humour, action and telling a story
So keep that in mind and don't worry about the rest
5. Most importantly, just enjoy drawing!
And here's Barrie's finished Gnasher!
Next check out How to Draw Dennis!