Like the rest of us, Cassie and Ed are getting ready for World Book Day - but they’ve got a bit of a problem.
That’s because, while they’ve both decided who to go as – Minnie and Dennis, obvs – they’ve got a small problem - they need to finish off their costumes with some blam-tastic hair!
Luckily though, Cassie and Ed have plenty of ideas of how to make some hair-larious hairstyles from things you can easily find lying around the house!
Want to know how to do it? No probs, we’ve got a handy list of instructions right here!
- Take an ordinary baseball cap (black colour preferable)
- Fill in the hole at the back
- Get a kitchen sponge, cut off the rough bit (it absorbs paint) then cut the sponge into menace-y spikes
- Get a pipe cleaner and thread through the holes of the cap and attach your spongy spikes!
- Then use the crepe paper to add a fringe!
- Take a black t-shirt, put it on your head and attach a headband to tie it on
-Then use a bit of gaffer tape to bunch it together, beret-style!
- Now, you need to make a pom pom, so take a piece of paper, making sure it’s not so flimsy and make two circles on the paper by drawing round a roll of tape – you should be left with two papery c-shapes.
- Next, use some scissors to cut a hole in the circle and wrap some wool round your papery shapes!
- Now, using the scissors, cut around the top of the c-shape, then thread another piece of wool round the cardboard, tie it off and then pull off the paper and – hey presto, you’ve got a pom pom!
- So now, take your pom pom and stick it on your t-shirt hat with a piece of tape
- And lastly, if you need to make yourself some Minnie-like hair, a bit of orange crepe paper will do just the job!