Inside Beano no. 3971 - The One with the Giant Robots
5 Reasons this week's Beano battles with the best!
1. Walter is creating a robot army to carry out his devious plans for power.
It’s up to Dennis to stop the robot invasion! Let the robot battle commence!
If you had a robot army, what would you command it to do?
2. A wolf is loose in Beanotown! And Minnie is using it to her advantage to prank her parents.
But, watch out Minnie, don’t be the Minx that cried wolf!
Would you enjoy being a werewolf?
3. Betty and Yeti are entering a Cute Baby Competition, where they could win a hundred pounds!
How cute can Yeti get? And will his disguise work?
Have you ever won a competition?
4. Beanotown is freezing, but there’s no-where for Roger and Dave to warm up, except Le Posh Nosh.
Can Roger dodge his way into a free warming meal, and make the waiter think that he’s Le Posh Nosh clientele?
Have you got the chance to play in the snow yet?
5. The Bash Street Kids acting like Cuthbert? The horror!
But that’s exactly what the Bash Street Kids are doing this week! Why? And how long will they last?
Which member of your class are YOU?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 6th February!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!