Inside Beano no. 3977
5 Reasons this week's Beano will blow you off your feet
Beano no. 3977 Bubble Trouble
1. Dennis and Gnasher are cleaning up their act this week! If Gnasher’s caught causing more mischief, then it’s the pound for him! So, when Gnasher drags mud from the garden into Mum’s nice clean house, Dennis has to clean it up.
The only problem: Dennis has never touched cleaning equipment in his life. Will our heroes make a clean getaway, or is it suds up for Gnasher?
Do you help your parents with the chores?
2. Minnie is also cleaning up her act this week. The Mayor’s giving away prizes to people who clean up Beanotown the most, and we know Minnie loves to win!
So, she’s on a mission to clean up Beanotown, whether it wants to be cleaned or not!
What should Minnie use to clean up the town?
3. Rubi’s exploring the dark side of the moon with her new Rubi Rover. What will she find there?
Aliens? A secret government facility? The possibilities are endless, if only everyone remembers to turn on the lights!
How would you greet an alien?
4. The Bash Street Kids are off-roading this week to get to Excitement Land! Haven’t they learned their lesson about Class 2B and class trips?
But, this is one school trip that they won’t drive by!
What vehicle should they take to Excitement Land?
5. Eric is trying out for the school play. He’s so good at leading a double life, he wants to try his hand at doing it for fun! But crime stops for no man.
Can Eric make it through his audition without revealing his crime-fighting secret? And, more importantly, will he get the part?
What is hamlet?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 20th March 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!