5 Reasons this week's Beano will be racing through your mind!
Issue 3980: The Fast and the Fur-ious!
1. This week, Dennis discovers a self-driving car!
Beanotown is testing out these cars (for a fee of course, as Mayor Brown is involved), and Dennis is ready to take the wheel! Can you imagine the mischief Dennis and Gnasher can get up to in a car? The whole town better watch out!
Where should Dennis play his first prank?
2. Minnie needs new shoes; hers are wrecked! But taking Minnie shopping is never easy.
There’s so much minxing to get up to. The salesperson has a tough job ahead of him. Can he fill Minnie’s shoes, or is she tougher than old leather?
Which shoe brand is your favourite?
3. The Bash Street Kids are on a school trip, it’s going to end in disaster. This week, the Beanotown kids are visiting a farm.
Cows, chickens, goats, pigs, sheep, could the Bash Street Kids manage, horror, to learn anything? Don’t be silly, they’ve got as much chance of that as pigs flying!
What do you get if you sit under a cow?
4. Bananaman goes to the cinema to see the latest in the long line of superhero films.
But, this film has a difference, it could reveal the secret to Bananaman’s secret identity, Eric! How can Bananaman ever stop his secret from coming out? Take over the cinema, obviously!
Which Superhero is your favourite?
5. Rubi is taking a walk in Beanotown park to relax with one of her new inventions. But things cannot stay relaxing for long, Pie Face is being chased by a cat!
Can Rubi invent a way to get away from the cat, or will Pie Face have to give up his pie?
How will Rubi stop the cat?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from Wednesday 10th April 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!