Inside Beano no. 3994!
5 Reasons you need to make SUM-mer time to read this week's Beano!
17th July 2019 - School's Out!
1. School’s out! Summer has finally come to Beanotown and it’s time for the Beano kids to relax!
But first, they’ve got one more day to survive. The Bash Street Kids are getting stuff back that has been confiscated over the whole school year (and they’ve had a lot confiscated)!
What will the Bash Street Kids get back?
2. Dennis is busy saving the world! But he’s getting called in for dinner! What will happen when he’s busy eating his pasta?
Gnasher will have to step it up! But wait... Gnasher can talk?!
What should Gnasher do?
3. The tables have turned: Minnie is teaching Mrs Creecher how to have fun! Mrs Creecher hasn’t had fun since the dinosaurs roamed the earth though, so Minnie has her work cut out for her!
Can she teach a teacher how to have fun? Has that ever happened?
Has Mrs Creecher ever had fun?
4. Chiefy wants Bananaman to put General Blight into jail again this week. But Bananaman is everywhere to be found!
Which one is the right Bananaman?
Who would win the costume competition?
5. Roger needs to learn how to time-travel! Or, he needs to use a dodge that makes his Dad believe he’s travelled in time?
Is Roger the Dodger the next Doctor Who? Or is he just happy watching more Game of Dragons?
Who's your favourite time traveller?
All this and more in Beano no. 3994, on sale in shops from 17th July 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!