Inside Beano no. 3995!
5 reasons this week's Beano will go down in histor-ee-hee-hee!
24th July 2019 - Hilarious Histories!
1. This week, the Beanotown kids have been transported back in time! From cavemen to Vikings, from the Highlands to Shakespeare, the Beano kids are everywhere (and everywhen!).
But things are never really that different for the Beano kids, whenever they are!
2. Bananaman is Robin Hood?! There’s no better man in tights for this job: saving Nottingham’s poor from the evil Sheriff. It requires poise, charm and wit in order to succeed and get rid of the evil Sheriff for good.
Oh, well, it’s probably not Bananaman’s strength. But his heart’s in the right place, and that’s all that matters.
3. The Bash Street Kids have become players in Shakespeare’s troupe! The play’s the thing, and all that!
Class 2b or not 2b (naughty, that is!)? Can the Bash Street Kids put aside their differences and come together to help out old Shakespeare?
4. Will Calamity James ever be brave enough to be a Viking? With his constant bad luck, it seems unlikely.
But then again, all the Beano characters ending up in such different time periods is also unlikely. So anything’s possible.
5. Minnie takes over the Highlands! Some English soldiers have come into Minnie’s house and are asking her lots and lots of questions, and of course, Minnie reacts very calmly... in your dreams!
Minnie causes maximum minxing mayhem!
All this and more in Beano no. 3995, on sale in shops from 24th July 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!