Inside Beano no. 3998!
5 reasons this week's Beano will reach new heights of laughter!
14th August 2019 - Attack of the 50ft Gnasher!
1. Look out! There’s a 50-foot Gnasher attacking Beanotown! Everyone needs to evacuate!
How did this happen? Did Gnasher get hit by another one of Professor Screwtop’s growth rays? And how will Dennis save the day when his best pal is the enemy?!
2. Minnie the Minx, Francis Fudge and Cruncher Kerr are all stuck in a tree... sounds like the start of a joke doesn’t it?
But it’s all true, as Minnie needs to explain to Sergeant Slipper why they’ve all ended up there.
3. Why are bananas so useful in fighting crime? Bananaman can explain: they’re boomerangs, grappling hooks, watches.
They’re also the best tasting snack on the planet (according to Bananaman)!
4. School’s out for the Bash Street Kids! Summer’s here, and it’s time to see what a summer morning looks like for Class 2B.
Oh, wait... they’re still sleeping. We might need to come back another time, or when school starts again!
5. Roger and his dad are off out. There’s a new video game that Roger wants, and Dad wants Roger to get involved in banking and saving his money instead.
Can Roger find a way to dodge the saving and get Dad to spend instead?
All this and more in Beano no. 3998, on sale in shops from 12th August 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!