Inside Beano no. 4002!
5 reasons this week's Beano is absolutely quackers!
Inside Beano Issue 4002...
Bananaman Quacks Up!
1. Every superhero needs an origin story and Bananaman is no exception.
Where did he come from? How did he get his amazing banana-rific powers? As Bananaman battles the Hydra-duck, the Beanotown kids ponder the question: why does Bananaman love bananas so much?
2. Minnie gets arty! After accidentally ending up in an art class, Minnie discovers her inner artiste!
Colour, beauty and emotion are Minnie’s canvas, and she intended to paint it! Ha-ha! Not likely!
3. The Bash Street Kids are raking in the dough! Cookie dough that is! Toots’ cookies are selling like hot cakes, and Danny wants to take it further.
They could make millions! They could even get a place on The Apprentice! As long as they don’t mix it up!
4. Is history really that useful? Learning stuff about dead people is not Dennis’s idea of fun.
Fighting robots, zombies and other invaders is a far better use of his time! But watch out, Dennis is just about to find out how much he needs history!
5. Betty and Yeti are on their way to a school trip, after a quick game of dominoes of course!
Will Yeti manage to stay hidden throughout the trip, or is the day that Betty’s best friend Yeti is revealed to the world?
All this and more in Beano no. 4002, on sale in shops from 11th September 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!