Inside Beano Issue 4008…
Trick or Treat?!
1. It’s Halloween in Beanotown, so of course Walter and Mayor Brown are visiting a super creepy mansion on the outskirts of Beanotown, hoping to sell it.
But, they get a little more than they bargained for when they meet the family who live there!
2. Minnie loves Halloween! Scaring people is lots of fun anyway, but it’s even more fun when it’s unpunishable!
But Minnie better watch out, or Cruncher Kerr will make sure this is a Halloween she’ll never forget!
3. Halloween is the time of year when all the monsters and ghouls are out and about…
But now there are ghosts afoot in Beanotown and they’re definitely not friendly! Can Boris stop their invasion plans in time?
4. What have the Bash Street Kids planned for Halloween this year?
Teacher’s worried, and he should be. The Bash Street Kids have created the Class 2B puppet, and he’s pretty creepy. He’s made of different parts of each of the Bash Street Kids… and he might even be alive!
5. There’s a giant spider attacking Beanotown, and Dennis needs to stop it! How could he possibly stop a giant spider though?
He’ll need some help from his pet (not Gnasher!). It’s the time of Dasher!
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 23rd October 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!