Inside Beano no. 4014!
5 reasons this week's Beano is snow joke!
Inside Beano Issue 4014...
1. It’s time for the Beano Christmas edition! This year, it’s Gnasher and Gnipper’s turn for an adventure!
After the plan of an evil cat, the father and son find themselves banished from Beanotown! Where will they live? Where can they go, so close to Christmas?
Where would you rather be banished to?
2. Roger has a new jumper and he’s not happy about it. How can he get away with not wearing it to dinner with his Auntie?
I smell a dodge coming on!
What would be the worst present to get from a relative?
3. The Bash Street Kids have a snow day! Wahoo!
No school, so let the sledging and snowball fight mayhem begin! But the Mayor has other plans...
What's the best snow activity?
4. Dennis has been going sledging down Injury Hill! Can he beat his speed record, or even take flight?
Watch and learn, dear readers!
What would be the best sledge?
5. Minnie is carolling, and not very well. Will her unique take on Christmas carol classics strike a note with her neighbours?
Or will she just be left singing until the cows come home?
What is your favourite Christmas song?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 4th December 2019!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!