Inside Beano no. 4019!
5 reasons this week's Beano will race through your mind all day!
Inside Beano Issue 4019...
Hitch a ride on the getaway cartie!
1. The Bash Street Kids rush to get on their getaway cartie! A high-speed race ensues; straight out of a James Bond film!
Can they evade their assailants? Or will they need an emergency stop?
What would be your getaway vehicle of choice?
2. Minnie’s got to go to the dentist! Her appointment is at tooth hurty!
But will she manage to make it through the appointment without causing too much mayhem? She’ll fight tooth and nail to make sure she does!
Which is worst?
3. Dennis is bored. Nothing’s happening in Beanotown. But suddenly, something happens and Dennis is helping a robot on the run!
A talking robot! Where did he come from? And why is he on the run?
What would you do with a talking robot?
4. General Blight is in the huff! He’s locked himself in his evil fortress and won’t come out.
Can Bananaman get to the bottom of this and get Chiefy’s ball back from his garden?
Where's the worst place for your ball to end up?
5. Gnasher and Gnipper need a new kennel! And they need Dad to get it done.
Time for some gentle persuasion in the form of annoying Dad!
What's the best way to annoy a parent/guardian?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 22nd January 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!