Inside Beano no. 4023 – The Teacher Who Came To Tea
5 reasons this week’s Beano is tea-licious!
Inside Beano Issue 4023…
The teacher who came to tea
1. Somebody’s coming to tea! Who can it be? Because she knows Minnie very well, she probably needs no warning bell!
Mrs Creecher better beware, because minxing and pranks are sure to be there!
2. Gnasher needs out! But it’s pouring down! Poor Dennis!
Mum and Dad get to stay in the dry, and he has to go out in the rain. Such unfairness!
3. Bananaman needs a new robot suit! He needs Rubi’s help, of course!
Will an armoured suit help or hinder Bananaman?
4. Bash Street School needs fumigated… again! So, Class 2B is shipped off to learn about National Service!
Colonel Grumbly trains them up (luckily, Corporal Clott is nowhere to be found!) through a strict army regime. Will this make the world’s naughtiest class behave?
5. One of Gnasher’s fleas are missing! Quick! Sound the alarms! Call the police! Call the coastguard! Call anyone!
They need to find their missing flea, because they’re family!
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 19th Feb 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!