Inside Beano no. 4024 – Share a Million Stories With Dennis!
5 reasons this week's Beano is a page turner!
Inside Beano Issue 4024...
Share a Million Stories With Dennis!
1. Dennis is reading Bea a bed-time story! But, of course, it’s no ordinary bedtime story!
Could it be the story of the Three Bears and Dennis-locks? Or Rumplestilts-Dennis? What about Little Red Riding Dennis? Which one would you like to hear?
2. The school has fallen down – again! So Teacher needs to find another place for Class 2B to go. There’s dog school, flight school, drama school, even private school.
But all Teacher needs is some distance learning! Mainly as far away from Class 2B as possible!
3. Minnie is a splat-meister! At least according to her game, ‘Gloop Troop’, she is!
But she’ll need to watch out she doesn’t get splat-ooned by Cruncher!
4. Watch out, Bananaman! Doctor Gloom has a disintegrator! No, wait... he has a ‘desintegrator’.
Close enough! Watch out! We don’t know what it does!
5. This week, Roger has been asked to take the bins out. Classic Dad: expecting Roger to do something that he’s asked.
It just means that Roger’s going to do everything in his power to not do it!
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 26th Feb 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!