Inside Beano no. 4026 - Escape From Bash Street School!
5 reasons this week's Beano can't escape your mind!
Inside Beano Issue 4026...
Escape From Bash Street School!
1. The Bash Street Kids are locked in the school! On a Friday! It’s time for them to create their own great escape from Bash Street School.
Grab a spoon and get digging! I’m sure they’ll get out by Monday morning!
How do you think they will escape from the school?
2. Dennis faces off with the Colonel. He’s been dared to get the ball back from the Colonel’s garden, and if there’s one thing a Menace never backs down from, it's a dare!
But, there are tricks and turns in Dennis’s plans, and he needs to call on Minnie and Roger to help!
Where is the worst place to lose a ball?
3. Shock! Horror! Roger is doing chores! Mum and Dad are ill and need him to do work around the house, like dishes and laundry!
What is a dodge master to do?! Roger needs to find a way of dodging all this, once and for all!
What's the worst chore?
4. Bananaman is facing one of Doctor Gloom’s rays... again!
What will this one do? Can Bananaman find a way to beat Doctor Gloom at his own game, and use his own ray against him?
What do you think Doctor Gloom's ray does this time?
5. Minnie is having a Teddy Bear Tea Party with Susan! Of all people! Of course, this will not be the sweet little tea party that Susan expects, not when Minnie is the guest!
This will be the most raucous and chaotic teddy bear tea party in Beanotown!
Which bear would you like to have a cuppa with?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 11th March 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!