Inside Beano no. 4031 - Move over, Lord Sugar - Minnie means business!
This week, Minnie’s working hard! Or hardly working! Whichever one cause the most mayhem!
Inside Beano Issue 4031...
Move over, Lord Sugar - Minnie means business!
1. This week, Minnie’s working hard! Or hardly working! Whichever one cause the most mayhem!
It’s Take Your Child to Work Day, so Minnie is finding out what Mum does all day! But can she make it through the day without being fired?
What would your dream job?
2. Roger’s having a bad hair day! He’s run out of hair gel!
He’s lost his signature slicked back Dodger look – will anyone recognise him?! You know what they say about hair gel – hair today, gone tomorrow!
What hairstyle would you choose?
3. Class 2B don’t just cause mayhem in the classroom, they cause it throughout the whole school!
Mrs Yodel in the office can’t even have a cup of tea without having to deal with all of Class 2B! But what will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back?
What excuse would you use if you were late for class?
4. Dennis is doing something stupid, as normal!
What on earth could possible go wrong with skateboarding blindfolded down a hill? Absolutely nothing!
What's the best way to get down a hill?
5. Doctor Gloom has been at it with his machines again! This week, he’s going to remove Bananaman from the dictionary.
How is Bananaman going to save Beanotown if no-one can say his name?
If we had to chose a new name for bananas, what would you pick?
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 15th April 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home and receive an awesome free gift!