Inside Beano Issue 4039…
Oh no! Dennis is grounded!
1. Oh no! Dennis is grounded! We can’t say why, but you’d better believe that according to Dennis, it’s completely and utterly NOT HIS FAULT!
And, he can’t play his video games! The horror! The inhumanity of it all! How will Dennis manage to keep himself entertained without gaming?!
2. Gnasher and Gnipper are under attack! Who dares attack their garden, their fort?
The squirrels, of course! They must retaliate in kind to protect their kingdom – Abyssinian Wire-Haired Tripe Hound style!
3. The Bash Street Kids are puzzling today – in the Totally Huanted Puzzle Book of Doom!
So obviously, it’s a haunted puzzle book that sucks them in to complete puzzles! What else would happen in Beanotown? Who’s going to make it to the end? You’ll never guess, ever!
4. Minnie’s at home today – it’s an inset day at school, so she can do whatever she wants!
Except Dad’s working from home, and so’s Mum! How is she ever going to have any fun if Mum and Dad are constantly there, having meetings, needing cups of tea, tech help and just generally ruining her day?!
5. There’s Bananaman! But wait, there’s a second Bananaman! And a third! What’s happening here?
Beanotown is overrun with Bananamans… Bananamen… Bananas-man?! There’s so many – Beanotown is definitely too small for this many banana-brained superheroes!
All this and more in Beano, in shops from 10th June 2020!
Subscribe here to get Beano delivered to your home!