20 Questions with Dennis the Menace
We bumped into Dennis at his den and asked 20 questions all about him!
1. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Epic, awesome and blam!
2. What do you keep in your pockets?
My catapult and some treats for Gnasher
3. What's the first thing you can remember?
I think I can remember throwing a plate of food over my dad when I was a baby. Or it might have been last week!
4. What would you like to be?
You mean when I grow up? I haven't thought about that. I'll work it out when I'm done having fun!
5. What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
I remember one time Dad said Gnasher had to go on his lead because he had one of those collars on. Anyway, Gnasher was in a big huff about it, so I just took him for his walk and tried to ignore him. I walked him right round Beanotown, but when I got home, I realised he'd slipped off the lead before we'd even left the garden. And I'd taken an empty dog lead for a walk! I don't blame Gnasher at all, I'd hate to be on a lead as well.
6. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
I'm an optimist, for sure. Optimism is blam!
7. What is your biggest fear?
Dunno, I'm not scared of anything really
8. Who would you trust with your biggest secret?
9. What's your most treasured possession?
My catapults. I have one that used to be my Dad's and he says it used to be my Grandad's too. I can shoot it better than him, though.
10. Do you have a pet?
Gnasher, my Abyssinian wire-haired tripe hound
11. What's your favourite food?
I like burgers. Especially the ones you get at Beanotown Burgers!
12. What makes you laugh?
I like pranks, I like jokes, I love hanging out with my friends. Pie Face always makes me laugh.
13. If you had to be stuck in a lift for 3 hours with one person who would you like it to be?
Grizzly Griller, the TV extreme survival dude! He must have some amazing stories to tell me. And if he doesn't, I'll tell him some of mine!
14. If you had insomnia and couldn’t ever sleep - how would you fill the time?
Same as I fill all my time - having fun!
15. What is your greatest strength?
Who knows? I just like to get on and do things. I don't worry about strengths.
16. And your greatest weakness?
Rubi says I don't think about things enough before I do them
17. Name 3 things you’re really good at...
Skateboarding, playing guitar and having a laugh!
18. And 3 things you’re really bad at?
School, staying out of trouble and waiting for things
19. What would you like to be remembered for?
For being totally epic, of course!
20. Finally - toast or cereal?
Who cares? Whatever's at the front of the cupboard will do me!