20 Questions with Minnie the Minx
We caught up with Minnie the Minx and asked her 20 questions about herself - here are her answers!
1. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Only three? I need three words just to describe my little finger! It's mischievous, nimble and useful. See? But if I have to pick only three, I'm going for clever, fearless and funny!
2. What do you keep in your pockets?
I never leave the house without my peashooter and some ammo. And I also have a lucky bit of bubble gum.
3. What's the first thing you can remember?
I can remember my dad leaving me in my pram while he nipped into a shop. I slipped the brakes off, then sped downhill at about 50 miles an hour, all the way to the Town Hall! My dad chased after me the whole way, you should have seen his face!
4. What would you like to be?
I want to be me, forever!
5. What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
I once came second to Cuthbert in a face-pulling competition, and I thought I would never be able to show my face in public again.
Turns out Wilfrid was standing on his toe, so I don't feel so bad about it now.
6. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
Who cares? I'm a Minx!
7. What is your biggest fear?
I'd hate to lose my voice. Does that count?
8. Who would you trust with your biggest secret?
I would trust Michael, Martin, Mark, Morris, and Max - they're my big brothers!
9. What's your most treasured possession?
10. Do you have a pet?
We have a cat who lives with us, but I'm not even sure if he counts as a pet. He's called Chester. He does his own thing, mostly.
11. What's your favourite food?
At Christmas, I like minx pies, ha ha!
The rest of the year, it's fish and chips.
12. What makes you laugh?
I draw my own comics and they make me laugh. I'll show you them one day.
13. If you had to be stuck in a lift for three hours with one person, who would you like it to be?
Rey from Star Wars. She's epic!
14. If you had insomnia and couldn’t ever sleep, how would you fill the time?
I would draw comics till I fell asleep.
15. What is your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is that I don't let other people stop me doing the things I want.
16. And your greatest weakness?
Sometimes I don't listen to other people very much, even when they might be right. Which is hardly ever, but it has happened once or twice.
17. Name three things you’re really good at...
Football, making comics and standing up for myself.
18. And three things you’re really bad at?
Homework, resisting temptation and doing what I'm told. I like to make my own decisions.
19. What would you like to be remembered for?
I'd like to save the world... from boredom!
20. Finally, and this is a tough one - toast or cereal?
I like cereal. Toast takes too long to make.