1. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
I’m beautiful, talented and handsome
2. What do you keep in your pockets?
If people look at me without eye protection, it can actually hurt their eyes, so I always carry a box of eye plasters. Oh, and a signed photograph of my mum. If you think I’m beautiful, you should see her!
3. What’s the first thing you can remember?
I remember the vicar holding me upside down to christen me. He said I looked better from that angle. He always was a joker, that vicar!
4. What would you like to be?
Well, it seems I’m destined to be a male model or a film star, because that’s what al the beautiful people do. But, what I’d really like to be is an opera singer.
5. What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
Someone mistook me for Daniel Craig one day. That was embarrassing because I’m much better looking than him!
6. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
I’m an optimist. Well, I hope I am.
7. What is your biggest fear?
I worry about people not wanting to speak to me because I’m so good-looking. Often I notice people looking away, or even running away, screaming. Poor things don’t know how to deal with someone so handsome.
8. Who would you trust with your biggest secret?
Wilfrid or ‘Erbert
9. What’s your most treasured possession?
My handsome good looks
10. Do you have a pet?
I have a goldfish called Glug
11. What’s your favourite food?
Beanotown burger and chips! I love it!
12. What makes you laugh?
Smiffy is really funny. People think he’s a bit silly, but I think he secretly knows what he’s doing and is just good at hiding it. Really, really good at hiding it.
13. If you had to be stuck in a lift for 3 hours with one person, who would you like it to be?
There’s a singer my mum likes called Michael Buble. I’d like to speak to him for a while. But nobody ever gets in a lift with me. It’s like they’re avoiding me – weird!
14. If you had insomnia and couldn’t sleep, how would you fill the time?
I’d be all right, because I don’t need any beauty sleep, unlike most people. I would sing myself to sleep.
15. What is your greatest strength?
I have X-ray vision – I can see how people are beautiful on the inside
16. And your greatest weakness?
I find it hard to spot when people are being mean. I don’t expect anyone to ever be mean.
17. Name 3 things you’re really good at…
Singing, dancing and making friends
18. And 3 things you’re really bad at?
Cameras, mirrors and windows seem to smash when I’m around. Probably because I’m too handsome. And I don’t like arguing with people much.
19. What would you like to be remembered for?
I’d like to be remembered as a famous singer like Michael Buble, who made people happy with his singing
20. Finally – toast or cereal?
Toast for me, please!
Thanks a lot, Plug!
No problem, stay beautiful!