There's a new Harry Potter stage play on now called 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'. Here's what you need to know.
1. The play is a sequel to 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'
'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' is a sequel that takes place 19 years (!) after the final book. The play starts with the closing bit of the final book where adult Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny send their children off to Hogswarts.
2. Harry's son Albus is all grown up and in his final year at Hogwarts
The play starts 19 years after the final book, but then quickly jumps another 4 years when Albus (Harry and Ginny's son) is in his final year at Hogwarts
3. It's not written by J.K. Rowling!
She oversaw the script but J.K. didn't actually write it
4. It's a play (and a script)
'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' is a play currently on in London in two parts. They haven't got plans to turn it into a film (yet) but if you can't make it to the show, you can buy the script as a book to read. It's already sold 2 million copies!
5. There's a new Hermione, Ron and Harry
Grown up Hermione, Ron and Harry are played by Noma Dumezweni, Paul Thornley and Jamie Parker. Here they are all together.
6. Hermione is now the Minister of Magic.Go Hermione!
7. Grown up Draco Malfoy now has a long blonde ponytail. Ewwww.
8. Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy are friends
9. Harry Potter's greatest fear is revealed.... pigeons!!!
Now the play has started and the book is out, J.K. Rowling has asked fans to promise to #KeepTheSecrets of the story. Our lips are sealed.