Slime Hacks – The 5 Tips You Need To Know!
The 5 slime hacks you need to know to make your slime even more awesome!
1. Use a straw to blow bubbles in your slime!
Grab any plastic straw and carefully insert it into the base of your slime. Start to blow air into the slime and watch a bubble slowly begin appear. Don't rush as your slime bubble might burst!
2. If your slime isn’t very stretchy or slimey, try adding moisturiser!
Sometimes, your slime may feel a bit dry and begin to break off. You can fix this easily by getting some moisturiser and carefully adding a few dollops. Work it through the slime and it'll be as good as new!
3. Use felt tips to dye your slime different colours!
You can change the colour of your slime quite easily by using a felt tip. Just draw any shape and colour it in, then fold the slime a few times and it'll begin to change colourFor multi-coloured slime, use lots of different pens!
4. If you get slime on your clothes, don’t panic!
You can easily remove slime by going to the bathroom and getting a bottle of hair conditioner. Put a few dollops on the area, rub it into the material and rinse. Boom – no more slime!
5. You can make a really quick and easy slime!
To make your own slime, all you need is some shampoo and a small amount of salt. Just stir it together!