Dennis & Gnasher Unleashed! Episode Guide 26: The Whole Tooth
In this episode of Dennis & Gnasher Unleashed! Gnasher seeks the tooth, after he loses all of his beautiful gnashers!
In this episode, Gnasher loses his teeth and Dennis doesn't know what to do!
Rubi tests out her super-sonic-megaphone to try and make the loudest noise Beanotown has ever heard. For scientific purposes, they play a town-wide game of hide-and-seek, and Gnasher has locate the gang by their sound! On his way back to the gang, he interrupts one of Walter's schemes, and breaks a priceless portrait!
Walter seeks revenge, and tricks Gnasher into a biting a tough and expensive titanium sausage - it's so tough, that all of Gnasher's teeth fall out! Dennis and JJ butt heads over how to make Gnasher feel better - do they wait for his teeth to grow back, or do they take revenge on Walter?
1. Abysinnian Wire-Haired Triphounds grow their teeth back in a day. Real dogs just have baby teeth and adult teeth!
2. It’s perfectly normal to feel sad - especially when you’ve lost something super duper important, like your teeth!
3. They try replacing Gnasher’s teeth with a lemon, Gran’s falsies, an animal trap, but nothing quite works
4. Everything at Walter's mansion is shaped like W - like the railings, and the guard's glasses
5. It's not just diamonds in Walter's vault - there is a golden statue of the noisy bird, some secret sauce, and an ancient idol!
Tooth or False: The Episode Quiz!
The gang are testing out Rubi's latest (and loudest) gadget!
Pieface doesn't wear ear-protectors, but it gives him superpowers!
Gnasher smashes a portait of Wilbur, Walter's father.
When Gnasher bites the mailman without teeth, it still really hurts!
Sergeant Slipper takes the stolen diamonds back to Beanotown Museum
🤪 Totally Random Question
What do you love doing during the Christmas holidays?