Gnasher, Dennis's trusty pet pooch, is an Abyssinian Wire-Haired
Tripe-Hound - one of the rarest breeds of dog around, which
probably comes as a bit of a relief to cats and postmen
- Gnasher's more than just a dog though! He's Dennis's best pal
and he's happy to get involved in every one of Dennis's plans. Even
the ones he knows are doomed to failure!
- Gnasher's got the most legendary set of teeth in Beanotown...
and he especially loves sinking them into a nice plate of sausages.
Or the postman's bum.
- Gnasher is a proud dad to a puppy named Gnipper, who's a
gnip... er... chip off the old block, and who keeps Dennis's Gran
- Gnasher's fierce fur is home to thousands of frisky fleas.
- Gnasher and Dennis are an inseperable team... unless Gnasher
spots a cat, a plate of sausages, or a postman's bum. He might get
a bit distracted for a minute or two, then. But he'll always come
back to his best mate, Dennis!
HEY! You've found the second
Golden Bone! CONGRATULATIONS!
This Golden Bone is no longer valid for
the weekly prize draw, but click here
for your Bone Collector Certificate of
Menacing! And head back to
the Golden Bone page to find the clue
to this week's prize-winning Golden Bone!
DON'T FORGET... to keep your
certificate handy, for when all four bones are found, you can use
all four codes to enter a MASSIVE prize draw
for a MIND BOGGLINGLY MASSIVE MOUND OF
UPDATE: The competition is now closed! Were YOU
a winner? Check out the
Competition Winners Page!