Gnasher, Dennis's trusty pet pooch, is an Abyssinian Wire-Haired
Tripe-Hound - one of the rarest breeds of dog around, which
probably comes as a bit of a relief to cats and postmen
- Gnasher's more than just a dog though! He's Dennis's best pal
and he's happy to get involved in every one of Dennis's plans. Even
the ones he knows are doomed to failure!
- Gnasher's got the most legendary set of teeth in Beanotown...
and he especially loves sinking them into a nice plate of sausages.
Or the postman's bum.
- Gnasher is a proud dad to a puppy named Gnipper, who's a
gnip... er... chip off the old block, and who keeps Dennis's Gran
- Gnasher's fierce fur is home to thousands of frisky fleas.
- Gnasher and Dennis are an inseperable team... unless Gnasher
spots a cat, a plate of sausages, or a postman's bum. He might get
a bit distracted for a minute or two, then. But he'll always come
back to his best mate, Dennis!
HEY! You've found the second
Golden Bone! CONGRATULATIONS!
Click here to
collect your Bone Collector Certificate of
Menacing! And head back to the Golden Bone page
to enter the code for a chance to win one of this week's amazing
This Golden Bone code is valid for entry
in the weekly prize draw until 9.00am on Monday 21st April 2014,
with the next Golden Bone clue to be revealed
at 10.00am that day. But be sure to keep your certificate handy,
for when all four bones are found, you can use all four codes to
enter a MASSIVE prize draw for
a MIND BOGGLINGLY MASSIVE MOUND OF